Usually there’s a short and fun backstory to my new recipes, but I’ve had this one on my “to-blog” list for so long I actually forgot how I came up with it…and how I made it too…whoops.
Well, it’s finally live on the blog and you are going to LOVE it!! Ka Pai Cooking presents: Sweet Chili Lime Pulled Pork Tacos!
I’m sure you’ve seen Sheet Pan Chicken Tacos or some flavorful steak tacos recipe, but these babies are PORK tacos. That’s right! Juicy and tender pulled pork is the star of the show tonight and you’ll wish it was your protein every night. Why? The marinade for these tacos is incredible. You’ll need:
I LOVE this recipe because it is perfect for busy weeknights and lazy weekends. All you need is a glass measuring cup, your Instant Pot, and a large bowl for the homemade salsa! You can have dinner on the table in under an hour with these simple steps:
(1) Make the marinade: in your glass measuring cup, whisk together chicken broth, lime juice, honey, minced garlic, chili powder, oregano, salt, pepper, and chopped cilantro until well combined.
(2) Prep the Instant Pot: place your pork on the bottom of the pot and spread the onions in an even layer on top. Finally, pour the marinade over the meat and onions.
(3) Seal, set, and walk away: seal the lid and the valve, set to HIGH pressure for 25 minutes, and walk away! That’s it! Once the pork is finished, simply release the pressure, shred with two forks, and mix back into the marinade.
(4) Make the Peach Mango Salsa (optional): highly recommend this step. The fresh fruit and potent onions tossed in fresh lime juice is an unreal combo, especially over the juicy pulled pork.
(5) Devour: the best part, right? Char your corn tortillas over the stovetop, then layer in the pulled pork, fresh salsa, extra cilantro, and freshly squeezed lime juice inside and DEVOUR!
However you cook or style these tacos, I know they’ll be a hit in your household! Life is better when tacos are involved, am I right?
If you make these Sweet Chili Lime Pulled Pork Tacos, I’d love to hear about it! Snap a picture and tag me on Instagram (@kapaicooking) then leave a comment and rating below for me to see! I do my best to respond to each one. Your feedback helps improve the content here at Ka Pai Cooking!
These Sweet Chili Lime Pulled Pork Tacos are made in the Instant Pot and served with a Peach Mango Salsa. They're so easy to make, so delicious, and naturally gluten free and dairy free. The whole family will love them!
Get a fresh delivery of all my new recipes straight to your inbox.